Need a trustworthy partner
to guide you through
the home-selling process?
- Real estate resources: Determine your home's value, get critical market data, learn about local real estate trends, and more. You'll have all the tools and information you need to support the sale of your home - from start to close.
- Email campaigns: It's important to "work the existing network" looking to buy homes like yours. Together, we can target the right buyers using professional email campaigns designed to drive excitement and interest in your home. Plus, your property gets a monthly turbo charge with RE/MAX's intra-network; brokers from near-by cities and abroad get to see your property listing details every month through a office networking!
- Social Media Campaigns: Nowadays, with more and more people gathering to chat and view what others have to say & post on numerous social media websites all over the world, it's truly become a necessity to be present and bold at key moments during the day and night on all of these same websites! To an immortal, that's easy talk; but to humans, that task could end up using 90% of your precious time! Now, that's where I kick in - I'm on all the major social media websites: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Blogger, Pinterest, WordPress, 500infinite, About.me, Delicious ... just to name a few! And, when it comes to social media marketing, I'm definitely the king of the hill! I efficiently promote your property via a social media marketing platform that manages frequency and triggers publicity posts at peak audience time throughout the day and night!
- Print marketing: Reinforce your email campaigns with professional-quality fliers and postcards to help market your home. Plus, prior to a planned showing or an open-house, professional-quality detailed reports are handed out to potential buyers.
- Personal touch: Technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction still provides the crucial advantage. You won't have to worry about a thing - I'll help with all the details to ensure the process goes smoothly. I'll point out the key elements of your property at their very best advantage!
- HDiR Professional Photography: To attract potential buyers, we need stellar attraction - professional quality pictures! I always use high definition integral resolution [HDiR] photography to promote and obtain maximum results!
- Professional Home Staging: At RE/MAX, we don't believe in simple outcomes, we aim to maximize results! Therefore, home staging prior to taking the very best pictures is essential; it creates ambiance and warmth through depersonalization, room management, optimal view, and smell! We want your potential buyers to feel at home; cozy and tempted!
- Open-Houses & Caravans: Throughout the year, at key moments during the seasons, it's a often to your advantage to have an open house - especially on sunny weekend afternoons. Sure, there might be snoops out to look without ever mentioning anything, but I've personally closed transactions out of serious "surprise visit" buyers ...sometimes within the very last minutes of an open house! Remember: It only takes one serious buyer - at the right time and place!
Local information delivered to the buyers; especially when working with buyers that are relocating to this wide region! Here's a brief overview of all the municipalities I work with; and give information about:Before moving to a new area, you want to do your homework on the quality of life there. Below you can get an overview of all the different communities served.
Cantley, Quebec Chelsea, Quebec Chénéville, Quebec Fasset, Quebec Gatineau (Angers/Masson-Angers), Quebec Gatineau (Aylmer), Quebec Gatineau (Buckingham), Quebec Gatineau (Gatineau), Quebec Gatineau (Hull), Quebec Gatineau (Masson/Masson-Angers), Quebec L'Ange-Gardien [Outaouais], Quebec Lac Simon, Quebec Mayo, Quebec Montebello, Quebec Montpellier, Quebec Papineauville, Quebec Plaisance, Quebec Ripon, Quebec St-Sixte, Quebec Thurso, Quebec Val-des-Monts, Qubec Wakefield, Quebec
School InformationQuality of education is one of the most important factors when moving to a new area. As a local neighborhood expert, I can help you evaluate schools in the area that meet your unique needs. In the Outaouais region (Ottawa - Gatineau Valley), the Western Quebec School Board administrates both English Elementary & High Schools, therefore I recommend an initial talk with them.
Western Quebec School Board
15 Katimavik, Gatineau (Qc) J9J 0E9
Toll Free 1.800.363.9111 | 819.684.2336 | Fax 819.684.1328