/// Google+

jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Choosing JONATHAN RIVARD as your RE/MAX REALTOR in Gatineau (Quebec)

Experience 

As an international realtor primarily based in the Ottawa - Gatineau region (Outaouais), I give an abundant wealth of knowledge and expertise when buying or selling real estate. It isn't the same everywhere; local markets vary, so you'll need a professional in whom you can trust. I'm ready to work with you and here are some of the tasks I'll be happy to accomplish for you:


Finding Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! 

I can find the right home at the right price; including all the neighbourhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you've requested for your ideal home.
It's a wide spread region, so you'll need that extra advice!

Selling or Leasing Your Property (Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, and Land Speciality)
When it's finally time to move, you need someone who'll advertise your home properly; showcasing to prospective buyers; negotiating the purchase contract effectively; arranging appropriate financing; overseeing the different inspections (whether it be land expertise, septic system, water systems, WETT certified, or general home inspections); handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing! 

I'll take care of everything; from start to close!
Even fiscal deductions are accounted for; deductibles include: notary fees, realtor fees, and moving fees! All of these are possible within certain conditions!

Consulting on Property Selling Tactics
Often, and more than likely, buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Therefore, I'll make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which, in turn, will help you get the very top value - top dollar! Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market (a.k.a. tire kicker scenario) and one that's sold - Fast! Not only do I excel in marketing tactics, but in legal stance as well; some properties need the right paperwork in order for them to be considered on the table!



I'll make your realty become optimal reality efficiently!

Throughout time, I've touched everything there is on the market; from residential selling and buying, to complicated land development projects, to long-and-everlasting commercial transactions, all the way to agricultural farm land deals! I even do residential and commercial leasing! There's no limits to my expertise; I've sold the impossible: a filled-up elderly home in less than 9 months with a 15% cash down instead of 25% (!!!); I've sold the right to the privilege to a 99-year leased crown land in less than 2 weeks at listed price when the stats showed 2 years to do the same; I've battled my way up to the minister's office in order to get a land correction after finding out a major error  in the reformed provincial cadastral plans when analysing the original deeds of sale; I got 60,000$ more than what the neighbor sold a month before with another broker (!!!!!); I'm always out to get the maximum out of your real estate!

I'll make your realty become optimal reality efficiently!